Case Study: Moscow Department of Urban policy
Increasing the quality of the initial data for integrated urban planning and development
- GEO DATA implementation in urban planning processes
- Using over 100 parameters of population size and density with high level of spatial detail
- Reduce financial expenses for data collecting by 5 times
- Collect all the necessary data in few weeks over few months
- Provide high level of spatial data detail
- Determine dynamics of population growth and seasonal trends
- Obtain data on population size change on a regular basis
- GEO DATA was used for Moscow and Kazan General Plans development
Extra Case Studies: Moscow Department of Transport
1. Model for estimating potential lost revenue from passengers who have not fully or partially paid for travel was developed.
2. Change in demand for inter-city bus routes of Moscow region was estimated for last 2 years. Results are visualized in interactive BI-platform.
3. Provided information on number and direction of developing areas residents movements, to determine optimal location for new metro stations.
Moscow Department of Transport uses GEO DATA in transport modelling tasks on a regular basis.